Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I changed Jobs and I went online to initiate a 401K rollover.AON Hewitt will tell you they utilize the best online rollover program in the market.

I do not believe that to be true. It took over 30 days to get the rollover completed. The online rollover allows you to select a money wire as the option. I called a week after I initiated the roll over and I was told they could not wire the money.

I then gave them an address to mail the check. Another week passes and my rollover account still had not been funded. I called them for an update and they said they could not do anything until we reached 10 days after the check issuance. I called back at ten days and they said they would request re-issuance.

Another few days passed and I called for an update on the check. They said they could not provide me with an update but they will open a ticket and "someone" will respond. I called back a few days later and they stated they do not have an update. They asked if I would like to put a "rush" on the ticket.

I stated it should already be treated as a rush priority now that it is 3 weeks past the time this was initiated and the representatives are unable to give a customer any sort of update or information. At this point they are just getting paid to answer a phone and pretend to create trouble tickets. I called back a couple days later for an update on my "Rush" ticket and they once again asked for the shipping address for the check and then they could reissue it. I called back with TD Ameritrade conferenced in on the call.

The representative at TD Ameritrade made sure they had all the information to get the transaction done. It then took them another two days to get the check in the mail. I am very happy to have my money out of this horrible company.

This company has horrible customer service and should take note of the quality care given by TD Ameritrade.The 401K investment options offered by AON HEWITT are below poor and the customer service is even worse.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Aon Hewitt. The most disappointing about aon hewitt customer care at Aon Hewitt was aon hewitt, customer service and lack of employee training and knowledge Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aon Hewitt.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Aon Hewitt to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aon Hewitt?

Comments