Aon Hewitt - Perturbed
I filed 8-27-14 and here it is 10-29-14, I have not received one penny. When I call to speak to my case manager I am told she is on a another line.
The only time I speak with Karen is when she needs something from me.
I was told it takes 10-14 days for mail correspondence, 24-48 hours to receive fax and they do not correspond via e-mail.
I think they try to make it so difficult that you will say forget it. I have been paying short and long term for 13 yrs. They owe me on this claim. I have seriously thought about dropping the benefit and keep the money in a different account for this type of incident.
Broke all the bones in my ankle in Mar. I have had 2 major surgeries. I cannot bear weight on left ankle. I am an RN, I need to be able to walk. I need a pay check!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
You May Also Like
- "Ever since the State of CA transferred from Schwab (which is not the best but far better by comparison), the frustration and fear at being unable to access the Hewitt..."
- "I have used Livecareer for nearly a year. When the EMV chips went into effect it caused me to need an update to my billing. I have tried over..."
- "My boyfriend worked for staffmark, they r a staffing agency ..they got him a job at sysco in philly, well he didnt get paid for the first 2 weeks, so..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."