As part of my separation from my previous employer I eligible for health insurance for additional 3 weeks (to the end of the month) since I had two additional paychecks that needed to be issued.Insurance, taxes, 401k, and child support still being taken out from paycheck.

AON Hewitt decides that I can no longer use them for co -pays and health care reimbursement on their terms. Saying that they have to report to the IRS since they are a Pre-taxed service.

Well the IRS still get their money from my next two paychecks and I'm still covered for health insurance.AON Hewitt doesn't want to commite to their services and suggested I should return my products or NOT PAY the over-payment fee and let my old company write it off as a lose for next year, which by the way I'm not going to do and is vary bad business suggestion.

Review about: Flex Spending Account.

Insurance Plans Acceptance
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Aon Hewitt?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion