Aon Hewitt Customer Service
Contact Aon Hewitt
- +44 207 623 5500
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About Aon Hewitt
AON Hewitt is a British multinational corporation headquartered in London, United Kingdom, that provides risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, human resource solutions and outsourcing services. Aon Hewitt has approximately 500 offices worldwide, serving 120 countries with 65,000 employees. In 2011, Aon Hewitt was ranked as the largest insurance broker in the world based on revenue. Aon has been the principal partner and global shirt sponsor of the Premier League team Manchester United F.C. since 2010. Aon Hewitt was created in 1982, when the Ryan Insurance Group merged with the Combined Insurance Company of America. In 1987, that company was renamed Aon, a Gaelic word meaning oneness. In January 2012, Aon Hewitt announced that its headquarters would be moved to London.
Aon Hewitt Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Aon Hewitt to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
- Seattle, Washington, United States
- Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- Massena, New York, United States
- Columbia, Missouri, United States
- Temperance, Michigan, United States