1.6
Additional Fees

If you leave a company that uses AON Hewitt resources to manage your 401k, please take care and heed the following advice: Liquidate all of you stocks, bonds, and mutual funds immediately and transfer all cash to a private IRA account.Track it daily.

Ask for updates and confirm when all the cash has arrived at your account. Be vigilant about it. I left over 100 shares in Caterpillar stock. Hewitt used ComputerShares to initiate a certificate transfer to Scottrade.

When Scottrade received the certificate, they called ComputerShare to confirm - and ComputerShare cancelled the certificate stating that the would issue another one but never did.Three years later and I am still out about $10k dealing with these *** and now that are demanding I pay them $400 to reissue the certificate!

Review about: Aon Hewitt Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Aon Hewitt?

Comments

Mebane, North Carolina, United States #1349467

The 1st line employees are polite but there are many procedural issues that need to be fixed..long hold times..I mailed requested verification info a month ago got notified that it was not received. .called agent said it was received but the program was qued two days later to send non response letter ..this is only the most recent customer service failure..I have reported numerous other issues to management but the problems still continue..we need better customer service